Although we work with individuals whom have lost much of their independence, we regard this as all the more important to foster our service users with remaining opportunities to think and act without reference to any other person in the following ways:
- Providing as tactfully as possible, human or technical assistance when it is needed.
- Maximising the ability of our service users to retain self care for independent interaction with others and for carrying out the tasks of daily living unaided.
- Assisting service users in taking reasonable and well thought out risks via risk assessments
- Encouraging the service user to have access and contribute to their records of care.
Keeping the service user informed
We like to ensure that our service users are aware of what is happening around them and what services we provide to them. We provide the following information to each service user:
- Provide detailed information about Field’s Care Ltd by publishing a statement of purpose and a detailed service user guide
- Give each service user a contract or a statement of terms and conditions specifying the details of the relationship
- Ensuring that every service user has their needs assessed by our expert risk assessors before a decision about care is met. A copy of this assessment is given to the service user.
- Health and Personal Care
Complaints and protection
Despite our efforts to provide a high quality and secure service, we know that service users may become dissatisfied from time to time and may even be suffering abuse inside or outside their homes. To tackle such problems we do the following steps:
- Follow the complaints procedure
- Take all necessary action to protect the service users legal rights
- Make all possible efforts in protecting the service user from every sort of abuse from the possible abusers