Advice during Coronavirus
At the time of writing this notice, the UK and Ireland are experiencing a period of sustained transmission of coronavirus. This means that cases of coronavirus are continuing to rise.
However, as with any other virus, the best way to prevent infection and spread is to avoid being exposed to it.
You can help to prevent the spread of any respiratory outbreak by doing the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin straight away, or sneeze into the bend of your elbow, then wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with persons who have respiratory illness symptoms.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your face by wearing a face-covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space by staying at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions.
- If you have coronavirus symptoms, stay at home (unless you are attending a test site) and book a free NHS test to check if you have coronavirus.
- If you are asked to self-isolate please follow the advice from the test and trace service in your area / nation. In some nations it is an offence not to self-isolate if told to do so.
- If a member of staff has a positive confirmed diagnosis of coronavirus the local Field’s Care Ltd office will prepare a list of all customers and staff the affected person has been in contact with for at least the previous 48 hours. We will fully co-operate with local test and trace services and contact customers or their representatives where this is appropriate.